PANDEMIC SAFETY GUIDELINES
To our valued guests,
We're taking all important safety guidelines from local, state, and national authorities to make your visit comfortable, relaxing, and safe as much as possible. Significant changes will be taking place as we are making a gradual approach to a new reality of the industry.
Together, let's do our best to keep ourselves protected and to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
SOURCE: CDC (CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL), WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
***PLEASE STAY HOME AND RESCHEDULE IF YOU'RE EXPERIENCING THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS!
- Cough, Sore throat
- Muscle pain, headache
- Fever, shortness of breath
- Chills, bluish lips
- Loss of taste or smell
- Chest pains
- If you've been expose to someone who is sick
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Pregnant or have underlying medical conditions
PROTOCOLS THAT ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED AT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOU, OUR STAFF, AND BUSINESS:
- Our entire facility is disinfected with fogger sprayer using hospital grade disinfectant that's effective for killing bacteria, viruses, molds etc...
- Rigorous screening at the door
- Guest need to stay outside or wait in your car before entering your scheduled appointment time
- Every guest is required to have their temperature taken
- Guest must bring their own protective mask
- Hand sanitizers are available
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water frequently for 20 seconds if hand sanitizer is not available
for both guest and staff
- Staff wears protective gear, face shield, face mask, and gloves at all times
- Lines are wash in hot water, soapy water
- Towels are wash in hot, soapy water and bleach
- Tools and equipment's are carefully sanitized and disinfected by using EPA-registered products
- No pets or children allowed
- No other guests allowed in the waiting area
- Frequently disinfect all high touched surfaces: door handles, counters, faucets, light switches, phones, computers, furniture's, washrooms, and more...
We are available for any questions or concerns. We check messages periodically. Your other option is to send us an email, or leave a voicemail.
Striking Lash and Skin Studio Management